Called to Bar:
1998 Gray’s Inn
LLB (Hons) Queens University Belfast
- Dominique has developed an extensive practice in the field of ancillary relief. The number and spectrum of cases she deals with means that she has a well rounded comprehension of business accounts, pension provision, bankruptcy, non-disclosure and dissipation of assets. She receives instructions at all levels, ranging from needs based cases to the big money cases. Dominique has a careful and analytical approach to her cases, and has developed a reputation for providing realistic and comprehensive advice to her clients.
- Dominique also practices in both the public and private aspects of Children Act cases, acting for parents, extended family, guardians and Local Authorities. The public law work she has done ranges from allegations of sexual and/or physical abuse, mental illness, abusive relationships, neglect, and substance abuse. In private law cases, she has been involved in disputes involving intractable hostility, leave to remove, and internal and international abduction.
- In both these areas, Dominique is accustomed to dealing with expert witnesses from various fields.
- Family Law Bar Association
- South Eastern Circuit
- Surrey and South London Bar Mess
Published Atkins Court Forms on Education Law
Dominique is fluent in Cantonese and Malay, and is currently learning to speak German.
Dominique accepts Direct Access instructions.
VAT Number 709274720