Book Your Consultation
Divorce and Family Law Barristers
Guildford Chambers family law barristers provide effective legal advice, guidance and court representation for individuals who can appoint us direct (see here for details of Direct Access) or through their solicitor.
Divorce Finance and Children Expertise
Our family barristers have wide experience in all areas of divorce and financial settlements for married and unmarried couples/partners, and work to achieve the best outcome in the speediest and most cost-effective way. We know that children are often the innocent victims in situations involving divorce, family breakdown or domestic violence and regularly represent parents, grandparents and guardians in relation to all types of children matters.
We can accept instructions through our Public Access scheme or via a solicitor.
Our local barristers can give professional legal advice on a wide range of family law matters including:
- Child law custody/residence and access/contact disputes
- Child abuse or neglect
- Domestic violence
- Financial provision for children
- Divorce finance issues relating to the division of property, assets and pensions
- Maintenance and CSA payments
- Inheritance and family businesses/assets
Why Guildford Chambers?
- Uncompromising attitude to quality and client service with a sensible approach to cost
- The largest and most highly qualified set of Barristers in the area
- Specialists barristers ranked in the Legal 500
For more information or to discuss how we might be able to help with your case, please contact our Clerks team on T:01483 539131.