Called to Bar:
2004 Middle Temple
Cambridge University – Magdalene College
Anglia Ruskin University
BPP Law of School – London (Holborn)
MA Cantab Social Political Science / English
Post-graduate Diploma in Law
Bar Vocational Course
- Lauren specialises in family law, appearing in all tribunals from the Family Proceedings Court to the High Court and Court of Appeal. Her practice covers children work both private and public, and applications in respect of injunctive relief and enforcement. Lauren is experienced in proceedings at all stages from first application to conclusion, including multiple day final hearings and appellate advocacy and undertakes all associated written work as would be expected.
- In public law proceedings Lauren has extensive experience of proceedings under the Children Act 1989 and Adoption and Children Act 2002. She represents local authorities, parents and other family members and children, both directly and through Children’s Guardians. Cases she deals with involve, for example, sexual abuse, emotional abuse, physical abuse and non-accidental injuries.
- Lauren’s private law children work includes residence and contact disputes, as well as disputes with an international element, including applications to remove from the jurisdiction.
- She appears in applications for relief under the Family Law Act 1996, including occupation and non-molestation orders, and applications for transfer of tenancy.
- Lauren also has experience representing local authorities at Public Interest Immunity hearings in the Crown Court.
- Re L (Care Proceedings: Removal of Child)  1 FLR 575
- Re C (A Child)  EWCA Civ 995
Middle Temple Student Sponsor
British Sign Language – Level 1
Lauren accepts Direct Access instructions.
VAT Number 872441814