Called to Bar:
1991 Inner Temple
University of Liverpool, LLB Hons
Council of Legal Education, Bar Qualification 1990
- Christine has specialized in all areas of family law for the past 20 years. She has been recognised in the Legal 500 since 2012 as a leading junior in the field of Children law and is recommended for her care work.
- She has a wide range of experience of public law cases acting for parents, children and Local authorities. She regularly acts in both high court and protracted county court cases.
- She has considerable experience acting in care cases concerning: non accidental injuries (including acting for parents in a number of “shaken baby” cases involving serious brain injuries); neglect; emotional harm; sexual and physical abuse; interjurisdictional cases, substance abuse, cultural issues, learning difficulties and mental health issues.
- She is experienced in contact and residence disputes, domestic violence, relocation cases, international child abduction and adoption.
- She regularly delivers lectures on the public law.
Family Law Bar Association
Christine is married with three children. She speaks fluent Norwegian and conversational French. She enjoys tennis, skiing, travel and reading.
Christine accepts Direct Access instructions.
VAT Number 677920002