Crime/ Motor Offences
For over 30 years members of Chambers have prosecuted and defended criminal cases locally in Surrey, at the Central Criminal Court and on appeal to the Court of Appeal, varying from careless driving to murder.
We have prosecuted on behalf of:
- The Crown Prosecution Service
- The Department of Work and Pensions.
- The RCPO/UK Border Agency
In recent years we have developed particular experience in prosecuting and defending in regulatory investigations in Surrey, Berkshire and throughout the South of England.
Members’ case loads have included:
- Motor Offices
- Animal welfare cases and the regulation of livestock farming
- Environmental health prosecutions
- Health and Safety Executive prosecutions
- Licensing and other local authority work
- Proceedings against businesses under the Enterprise Act 2002.
- Trading standards cases