Guildford Chambers offers specialist property barristers at all levels of seniority with expertise in all areas of property law. Our property barristers, located in Guildford and London, regularly appear in courts and tribunals in Surrey, Hants & Berkshire and throughout the South East.
Guildford Chambers’ property barristers advise and assist in property disputes concerning real property, including:
- Landlord and Tenant and leasehold disputes
- Adverse possession and boundary disputes
- Breach of covenant and enforcement issues
- Easements, rights of way and profits over land (and other property such as rivers).
- Contracts for the sale of land
- Misrepresentation, rescission, specific performance and other claims or remedies for breach of contract
- Extent of registered title and alteration of the Land Register, effect of pre-registration deeds and plans
- Notices and Restrictions on the Register
- Interests in land claimed by virtue of proprietary estoppel and other equitable remedies
- Mortgages, including private legal charges
- Proprietary estoppel
- Trusts of land
Training: The Property team is also able to offer property law training tailored to individual requirements and which is CPD accredited.
If you would like to speak to any of Guildford Chambers property barristers please fill in the form below. Alternatively you can call us on 01483 539 131 or email us at email@example.com